Wednesday, July 11, 2012

London’s Winter Wonderland


My daughter's bff asked if I could do a dessert table and 3 corsages for a baby shower that she was hosting.   The theme was winter wonderland.  Two weeks before the shower she asked if I could do 15 centerpieces.  I immediately thought of the budget friendly centerpieces that Monique of Enchanted Expectations enchantedexpectations.blogspot.com  created for the Bees and Bear Shower.
The first one was two boxes tied together with pink ribbon.  I added snow flakes and a pink ribbon along with candy cane to the teddy bear. 
The second centerpiece was a giant baby bottle banks. I filled the bottles with florescent shredded paper along with a pink pacifier and baby shower ribbon.  I was very pleased and the mom-to-be loved them
 The dessert table I used a white table cloth and then laid a snow covering to give that winter feel.  The back drop was foam board and I added snowflakes.  I covered each glass jar with a snow flake.  The cake stand was made out of a card board box covered with white paper and pink and brown ribbon. I added giant silver ornaments and lights.  The table contained chocolate covered oreos, cupcakes, jolly ranchers, whoppers, hershey kisses and sour patches. The cake was made by Cakes by Michelle. 
 I had a lot of fun helping with this shower

Enjoy!!…
Leslie










1 comment: