Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Micky Mouse Ice Cream Party




Who isn’t a Mickey Mouse fan? I have to admit I am a big Peanuts fan, but let me stay on track.  I made this cute card box for 1st birthday party.  Card boxes are a nice addition; you do not have to worry about all those loose cards on the table. 
#mickeymouse #mickeymousecardbox #mickeymouseiceparty





How cute are the centerpieces?  Tissue paper flowers added to a yellow basket with a Mickey Mouse cut out. 


Add stickers to the ice cream scoops and you have something special.

 

I can I forget, I love using wrapping paper.  I used polka dot wrapping paper as a runner.  How kid friendly is that?  When it’s time to clean up just wrap it up and toss it. 




   


I had a lot fun helping with this party.  Thanks for stopping by😊

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the Mickey Mouse ice cream party seems so fun to me. The kids love such set ups and in this bash each and everything is up to the mark. My own sister is going to throw a wonderful party for her son’s 7th birthday. The star wars party designed by the popular party planner will be held at one of the prettiest event halls for rent. My kids are super excited for this bash.

    ReplyDelete