Friday, August 31, 2012

A Whale Baby Shower

Having a party? Need some affordable, easy centerpieces or party favors? Well I think I might have some ideas for you.  My cousin asked me to create centerpieces and guest favors for her daughter's baby shower. Below is what I came up with. Hope you enjoy!
 


My inspiration started with this gift bag

For the centerpiece for the dessert table I cut the bag to fit on a foam board and added some glitter. 


I took the gift tag and copied it onto stock paper and used a 2'punch used a rubber stamp for the favors


Centerpiece #1

  I purchased the stuffed whale from the dollar section at Targets, the foam square from the Dollar store.  The sign was made out a wood plaque from the craft store.

Centerpiece #2

 I purchased the vase and clear water beads from the Dollar store, the flowers I purchased from a fabric store. 

Favors

 I bought baby snack cups from the Dollar store.  I placed label on top and added gold fish for the guest to enjoy on their way home.


 The Gift Table

  I  placed a square paper lantern on top of a candle stick and added a whale label.

The Dessert Table
On the table was cookies, brownies, rice krispie treats, chocolate covered oreos & pretzels, blue raspberry twizzlers and cookie's and cream hershey kisses
























2 comments: