Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Purple & Green Baby Shower

A little late posting this baby shower. This shower was for my nephew.   I am going to be a great-aunt and this is my sister's first grandchild. Both of us are very excited!!! Of course when my sister asked me to help I couldn't say no and plus my family lives in Raliegh, NC, so this was  a great chance to see them.

Lets start with the invitation that I created.  I used card stock and duck tape


My sister went with Purple (the mom-to-be’s favorite color) lime green (my sister’s favorite color) and just to make it fun we added the zebra print.  I love using paper lanterns.  They are inexpensive and you can get them in just about every color and size.  My sister had two pictures hanging on the wall, no problem I covered them with some zebra print fabric.


The centerpiece is tissue pom-pom, real easy to make and very in expensive  Placed it on top of candle stick with a couple of stuff animals



The Gift Table

The centerpiece on the dessert table I made a 2 tier diaper cake.  Cupcakes were made by Edible Arts in Raleigh, NC.





 
The prize table:  decorated the bags by adding ribbon and a plastic diaper pin.

 The Thank-you favors



Leslie

1 comment: