Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pink and Purple Baby Shower





My cousin from ATL was hosting a baby shower for her BFF in Boston. She asked if I could do a dessert table. She requested a teddy bear theme using purple and pink colors. She left the candy and dessert choices up to me. On the table were: Chocolate covered oreos, chocolate covered pretzels , rice krispie treats, brownies, éclairs, popcorn, cotton candy, teddy grahams, candy sticks, bubble gum, lollipops, marshmallow pops, mini hershey and nestle candy bars. I was so happy to help Nat and I was even happier that Yolanda McCollum Photography was there to take professional pictures.  I made the chocolate covered oreos and pretzels, believe me they are real easy to make.  I hope you enjoy =)
Leslie

Dessert sign



Marshmellow Pops.  Instead of using straws, I used waffer sticks


Rice krispie treats.  I drizzled chocolate on top.  mmm

Chocolate covered oreos
Check out the banner I made using foam circles
The centerpiece

Chocolate covered pretzels. 




No comments:

Post a Comment